Detailed Product Description
|Model Number:||ACCURL CNC Water Jet Cutting Machine||Effective Cutting Area(Length):||1500mm|
|Effective Cutting Area(width):||1500mm||Surface Roughness:||Ra≤25μm|
|Voltage:||220V～480V/50,60HZ.3PH||Keywords:||CNC Water Jet Cutter|
China CNC water jet cutting process machine water jet cutter for sale with Trade Assurance
The ACCURL® abrasive water jet machine is a high-pressure waterjet machine that utilizes straight water cutting or abrasive waterjet cutting to cut several types of material. The ACCURL® is a heavy-duty precision, ground ball screw designed system for maximum precision and rigidity. The ACCURL® is built to the most stringent standards in the machine tool industry.
The ACCURL® using the water jet high-pressure cutting process to cut material thicknesses from gauge up to 8".
The ACCURL® will cut material such as Aluminum, Armor Plate, Brass, Carpet, Copper, Glass, Granite, Leather, Marble, Mild Steel, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Stone, Tile, Titanium.
Perfect Waterjet Cutting:
ACCURL® Waterjet machining is achieved by forcing a large volume of water under high pressure through a small orifice in the cutting nozzle. The accelerated steam of water leaving the nozzle impacts the material and starts the cutting process. Kerf from the accelerated stream of water is extremely narrow. This pressure is then concentrated in a small area on the material which starts to erode the material. Softer materials can be cut with water pressure. Harder materials require the use of an abrasive feed system, such as metal cutting. The abrasive is introduced into the high pressure water stream, which then starts the erosion of the harder materials. Although waterjet machining is the slowest cutting process, there are definite advantages that outweigh its' pace:
1. No Heat-Affected Zone
2. No Mechanical Stresses
3. Very Narrow Kerf
The fast, efficient, and precise ACCURL® Center provides top performance in waterjet machining of complex parts from many materials. From simple metals to complex composites, the 4’ 7” square cutting area of the proven is ideal for rapid prototyping and just-in-time manufacturing of small to medium-sized parts. With simple fixturing and easy access to the cutting table, setup times are significantly reduced, increasing productivity and profitability.
1. Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasivejet in the industry and is backed by our exclusive NAIKY PCIMC-6A® Software with real world cutting data
2. Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision ACCURL® 5i Nozzle Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency
3. Tilt-A-Jet® taper compensating abrasivejet cutting head (available as an option)
4. Precision X-Y Axis rigidly mounted to the cutting table
5. Pre-loaded linear bearings and precision ball screws
6. Low maintenance, high reliability scissor-style hard plumbing
7. Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
8. Easy operator access to the work area
9. High efficiency Generation 4 USA Hypertherm ® pump systems available in 30, 40, or 50 hp with operating efficiencies up to 90%
10. Robust and accurate design for tight tolerance cutting and reliable operation
11. Rapid Water Level Control for quiet and clean submerged cutting
12. Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly’s large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
13. Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for tough industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
14. Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
Hp System: WJPOWER-420 420(Fully Imported Configuration)
Intensifier assembly is fully imported from Accustream/Hypertherm
1. More than 12 years experience for Hydraulic Press and 16 years for sheet metal machinery
2. Total Number of Employee : 455
3. Floor Area : 56,765m^2
4. New factory area : 61,321m^2
5. Whole factory is controlled by ERP-Enterprise Resource Plan
We are producing below ranges of machines:
1. CNC Press Brake
2. CNC Laser Cutter(Validation phase)
3. CNC Punch Press(Validation phase)
4. CNC Shears
5. Hydraulic Press
6. Pipe&Roller Bender
7. Iron Worker
8. Automatic Production line
Packing & Delivery
1. Our wooden case is after fumigation treatment.Needn’t timber inspection,saving shipping time.
2. All the spare parts of the machine were covered by soms softmaterials,mainly using pearl wool.
3. The outmost is wooben case with fixed formwork.
4. The botton of the wooden case has firm iron jack,covenient to hading and transport.
|working table||mm||3000 x 1500|
|Control accuracy||mm||± 0.01|
|Positioning accuracy||mm||± 0.02|
|High Pressure System||Max Pressure||380||380|
|Total electric power||KW||38|
|Max load of working table||Kgs||1000|
|Format supported||AI, PLT, DXF, etc|
|Product Name||CNC Water Jet Cutter|